Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Motivation I =)

Dengan nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang
Assalamualaikum wbt

Winner's Blueprint for Achievement :

BELIEVE while others are doubting.
PLAN while others are playing.
STUDY while others are sleeping.
DECIDE while others are delaying.
PREPARE while others are daydreaming.
BEGIN while others are procrastinating.
WORK while others are wishing.
SAVE while others are wasting.
LISTEN while others are talking.
SMILE while others are frowning.
COMMEND while others are criticizing.
PERSIST while others are quitting.

It's already late in the midnight. I'm still searching a motivation to continue my revision. And I've found one. Here I shared my motivation words for today. =) Actually I'm a person who always need a motivation in doing things. Especially from my love one. My parents, my siblings, my best friends, my friends and you! =) I'm not so good in study, but still I will give my very best to achieve best result. For those who read my blog, do motivate me k. I'm really looking forward it. =)


Sayang sokmo,

2 comments:

'suNatasha.M' said...

I loves your motivations words =)

Really nice!

You've been striving hard diz semester.
Remember what my papa said juz now?

"Wah Azu! Rajinnya study. Terharu saya.. Rasa nak menangis neh.."

Hahhahahhahahaa... da seperti papa saya,
"Wah Azu! Rajinnya awak studi! Jeles saya..."

Keep on studying smart kay =)

Selagi ada masa, selagi itu peluang masih terbuka =)

.:aZu:. said...

tq su...
really appreciate for those words...

di mana ada kemahuan, di situ ada jalan...

baru sy betul2x faham kata2x ni...

x da yg mustahil kan utk capai sesuatu...

yg penting trus berusaha... =)
peace!!!

semoga kita semua akan berjaya...
bukan sahaja untuk final ni malahan masa dpn, disini & disana...

all d best =)