Monday, October 27, 2008

Final Exam =)

Dengan nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang
Assalamualaikum wbt

03112008 : ARTIFICIAL ORGAN
06112008 : THINKING SKILLS
08112008 : BIOMATERIALS
11112008 : BIOMEDICAL ACTS, STANDARDS & SAFETY
12112008 : BIOMEDICAL CONTROL SYSTEM


Finally the final exam schedule has been released. My 1st paper will be start on next week. This time, last paper will be finish earlier. Although it's look like going to be tough for this final exam, but I still hoping that I'll pass with flying colour. I've done some preparation before. So, for this last minute preparation I'm going to have strengthen my memory back & some revision on subjects. This morning when I get up, I saw a wish from selasihputih. "all d best for ur final exam" Just by these simple words, I've become more motivated & energetic to face this final paper. Thanks to u! All d best for u too. =) Hope that all of us, 60 student of 3rd year Biomedical Electronics Engineering student will pass with flying colour.


Sayang sokmo,

No comments: