Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"Big Bad Wolf" C.R.A.Z.Y Book Sale (^^,)

Dengan nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang
Assalamualaikum wbt

Date: 17 November 2010 @ Eid ul-Adha
Location: South City, Seri Kembangan

Really excited after read the sale's notice at entrance of the book sale.
OMG! It's really C.H.E.A.P ok?!
(^__^)

C.R.A.Z.Y Sale with the C.R.A.Z.Y Price!

Some of the books in this C.R.A.Z.Y book sale!

Books MANIAC searching for their favourite books.
Every books in this C.R.A.Z.Y book sale look interesting because of the flat price. Lol~~

The normal price for each book in the above is around RM 30.00-50.00.
Through this C.R.A.Z.Y book sale, each book just cost for RM 5.00.
And all books are first hand books.
Lol~~
Actually I'm not an English reader person.
But I went crazy when I saw a lots of book with such affordable price.
I want to make a reading English material habit as my new hobby. (*__*)

Thanks to Big Bad Wolf for this C.R.A.Z.Y book sale.

You all were really B.A.D!!!
Hahaha... Can't wait for next year book sale. (^^,)


Sayang sokmo,

No comments: