Friday, September 18, 2009

Eid's Emo Entry =(

Dengan nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang
Assalamualaikum wbt

Everyone was returned home. I guess the internet connection will be more faster with a few students left, but it turn out very bad. Huhu... I hate the internet in UniMAP!!!

I'm starting missing my family! Arghhhh... This is the 2nd time I'm having Eid without them. The 1st time when I was in 15 years old. After completing my PMR, I have to stay in my grandparent's house until the result come out then I'm went back with my parents. At that time my family was transfered to Sibu, Sarawak. I hope that it'll never happen again. Unfortunately, it's happen again this year. My family were transfered to Menumbok, Sabah. Actually, I'm use to situations like this but sometimes I can't help myself from missing them. Arghhh...!!!

When everyone return home, having a fun and enjoying their time with family, I'm very envy of them. How I wish I could be like them too. =( Hmmm... I'm trying to comfort myself now. Everything that was happened, must be some reason and hikmah behind it. So, accept and trust it. And I knew, one of the biggest hikmah is TO MAKE ME MORE STRONGER TO FACE THE LIFE. My life was getting thougher and thougher everyday. So, cheer up big girl! =)

I would like to wish Happy Eidulfitr to all my dear friends, to all my beloved lecturers and staffs, to all the readers, and to all Muslims. I'm asking for forgiveness if I have done anything that might hurt anyone of you either consciously or unconsciously. Please forgive me! Last but not least, hope that everyone will enjoy your happy time with family. Appreciate every moment with them! =) Take care!


Sayang sokmo,

No comments: