Dengan nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang
Assalamualaikum wbt
I like this cactus picture so much!!!
RM 5 for 3 cactus
This is mine!!!
Mom's cactus
Najihah's cactus
Look yummy, but actually not!!!
I don't like roses, but I still want to put it here
I like this cactus picture so much!!!
RM 5 for 3 cactus
This is mine!!!
Mom's cactus
Najihah's cactus
Look yummy, but actually not!!!
I don't like roses, but I still want to put it here23 December 2008 - I went to Cameron Highland with my family for the second time. The first time was I am 14 years old. It's almost 7 years ago. Many changes did happen now. I really happy to spend my time with family before going to practical on 1 December. This entry supposed to post on 24th December, but due to the problem with internet, this entry has just posted today. Actually I didn't bring the camera because Syafiq borrow it for his trip. The only picture taken on the hill is the 1st picture only by using mom's hp camera. The other pictures was taken at home.



No comments:
Post a Comment